- Where and when was he born?
- What kind of work did he do until 1946, and what was his specialty?
- Where did he do the majority of his apostolic work? What was the title of his publication on the liturgy?
- On what day is his memorial celebrated?
- As a youngster, what was an opportunity that he never passed up?
- Discuss with your family or counselor some of the values that you admire most about Blessed Carlos Rodriguez . What is he known for? How can you be more like him?
- Draw a picture showing some of his accomplishments. Share this picture with your family.
- Carlos Rodriguez was convinced that “the liturgy is the life of the Church”. Form a prayer group. Read one or more of the following in your group. What did you learn? What should you do differently in your life because of what you read? (Matt. 18:15-35, Luke 9:57-10:1, Luke 14: 25-35, Mark 10:31-45, John 24: 1-49)
- Carlos Rodriguez served as an altar boy growing up in his faith. Discuss with your family or counselor the roles you can actively participate in at Mass, then signup and participate in that role.