- Develop an awareness of vocations in Catholic youth through Scouting Programs.
- Promote the establishment of a Vocations Subcommittee within the Diocesan Committee.
- Provide written materials, audio and video aids to diocesan scouters, vocations directors and local church leaders to aid them in fostering and encouraging to Church Vocations through Scouting.
- Provide avenues to materials and resources that spiritually strengthen families. To aid them in vocation and leadership models within their homes.
- Provide a forum to share thoughts, methods and programs that can be applied to promote vocations in all dioceses.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with other Catholic groups and organizations with vocation focus as directed by the National Chairman
- Maintain NCCS "bin" literature related to vocations
- Develop and maintain a for use in diocesan Scouting Programs
- Develop and maintain a Catholic Chaplain's Aide Handbook for the development of Catholic youth leaders as a supplement to BSA Manual(s)
- Study and recommend an NCCS recognition for youths who have participated in an vocation discernment program.
- Review effectiveness and suitability of the Ministry Potential Discerner(TM) for Scouting use and evaluate other established methods of calling forth young people within a diocese.
- Content to supplement Scouting materials for Catholic use
- now available (pdf file 746k)